Re opening Monday 13th July
10 Jul 20
I am very excited to finally be opening again following Covid-19.
I have taken a few measures to protect all clients and myself.
A few changes;
- Ideally arrive as close to your appointment time as possible, if you arrive by car, please wait in your vehicle until I come to collect you.
- Ideally coats, outer clothing and big bags to be left in your car.
- Please come to your appointment alone.
- If you have been at work all day, where possible please shower and change clothing before your appointment.
- If you feel unwell please do not turn up to your appointment, please telephone me at the earliest convenience.
- Please also do not turn up if you have a continuous cough, if you have a high temperature or if you have noticed a loss of, or change in, normal sense of taste or smell.
- All clients will be required to wear a face mask, if there is any reason why you can not wear one, please contact me before your visit.
- Please bring your own water, and leave in your car where possible.
- There is a toilet on site but where possible please try and use the toilet before you arrive.
- You will be asked to sign a COVID-19 consent form before your session.
- Please bring your own pen.
- When you arrive you will be asked to leave your shoes in a box at the front door.
- Upon arrival please walk straight through to the treatment room, at this point I will ask you to wash your hands, I will at this point too.
- All clothes and belongings to be left in the plastic box, this will be stored under the bed during the treatment.
A few changes to me;
- I will be wearing PPE according to government guidelines whilst carrying out your treatment.
- I will be taking my temperature twice a day and recording it, this will be available to view.
- I will be leaving 30 minutes in between each client, in this time I will be changing my clothing and protective wear.
- I will be cleaning the room, all surfaces, replacing couch covers and ventilating the room in between each client, this will be fully recorded and available to view.
Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.